Friday, September 15, 2006

Steamboat Dinner

A short post before I go off to bed
so that I can get up early tomorrow to pack for my flight.
(Has it been one week already?!)


Had a great steamboat dinner with
my cousins and an aunt.

Tasty...



Us!
Spot the aunt... err.. half an aunt, more like.

The waiter's photography
"skills" obviously leaves a lot to be desired.



Steamy Steamboat!



Couldn't really tell if it was a
"Welcome Home"
or a
"Farewell"
dinner...


Not that it matters,
because we all had fun.

To the point where we all missed the last train home.


Beloved cousins on a "class excursion"
Boy in yellow: "So artificial!"

*Ahem*


The "teacher"


All of us...


And finally, an impromptu birthday celebration
for Reuben & myself!

We were soooo enjoying ourselves.
Check out how relaxed we all look.
Any wonder why we missed the train home?


Thanks to all of you who were there!

Thanks to all my aunts/uncles who allowed
them to be there!
(Apologies for the late return home!)


And to those who couldn't be there because of exams,
there will be future outings
(perhaps with better transport plans),
so no worries!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remembered your birthday... no, not from your blog... Your birthday was the reason why I even remembered to pop by and say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =) Enjoy your time back in Scotland... I shall be returning soon!