Wednesday, July 12, 2006

3 Reasons Why I Have Not Been Blogging...

  1. My internet connection has been wonky (and still is, actually) at night, which causes me an incredible amount of frustration since I only start getting creative enough to blog after 10pm.

  2. I was bedridden with Salmonella after eating a Cadbury chocolate. Cadbury recalled 7 of their products (Dairy Milk Turkish, Dairy Milk Caramel, Dairy Milk Mint, Dairy Milk 8 chunk, Dairy Milk 1 kilogram, Dairy Milk Button Easter Egg and Freddo bars) AFTER I ate a Freddo Bar.


    That's us with our Freddo bars!

  3. I have been extremely busy - it's unbelieveable how busy an unemployed, childless person can be. There are dishes to be washed, picnics to attend, laundry to be done, books to read, beddings to be washed (king sized bed nice to sleep in, king sized beddings not so nice to remove, wash and replace), belongings to be packed and shipped, toilet and bath to be cleaned, people to chat to, art galleries to visit (some of Leonardo Da Vinci's drawings are up in the Aberdeen Art Gallery to commemorate the Queen's 80th birthday), floor to be vacuumed, tea and coffee to be consumed, e-mails to reply, films to watch...

------------------------------

Some/all of the above reasons are true/false.

The hard part is to decide which is which.

The easy route is to simply ignore all of the above

and believe that I will start blogging again regularly.

No comments: