Friday, September 23, 2005

A Glimpse of Aberdeen

Decided to post up pictures because so many people were asking for them... So here they are....


Aberdeen: Granite City and Oil Capital of Europe


My flatmates! From left: Stephanie from USA/France and Julia from Germany


We went together on a tour organized by the International Office of the university... By the way, I'm thoroughly impressed by the university's facilities and services. A new ₤10M sports centre, a career centre to help student find part-time jobs, their own shuttle service that runs every 10 minutes between the 2 campuses, absolutely huge 6-storey library.... I could go on... But I shall not. More pictures below..

It's an open-top bus tour!

University of Aberdeen - Not where I'm studying but I took the picture coz it looked so pretty. Like a postcard, don't you think?

Cemetery.

Beautiful North Sea...


Where the oil men work...


Lighthouse!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh...Ur Uni is so Beautiful...i thought that mine is beautiful enough...but urs....its SimplY gorgeous....~ haha....its almost like a castle.....Take more pics of it and show ME oK~ ..