Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Absolutely Pointless.

Him: What's your favourite colour?
Me: Don't have one.
Him: Surely you have a colour you like more than others?
Me: Ok, black.
Him: Black is not a colour. It's a shade.
Me: Of course black is a colour.
Him: Nope, it's not. And I'm an artist. So I definitely know black is not a colour.

------------------------------

Him: Then what's your favourite shape?
Me: This is absolutely pointless.
Him: Pointless? So it's a circle then?
Me: No. That's not what I meant. And a circle is not the only pointless shape. Ovals are pointless too.
Him: Are ovals circles as well?
Me: I don't know. You're the artist. You tell me.

------------------------------

Some things are absolutely pointless.

The destination is utterly undesirable.

The journey is simply irresistable.

No comments: