Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Case of Mistaken Identity

I AM EXTREMELY ANGRY!

I am NOT her and she is NOT me.

I will NOT be her, because short as I am, I am unable to stoop as low as she did.

She will NOT be me, because even if she climbed all the ladders in the world, she will not raise above the depths of moral hell.

So whoever saw her but thought it was me, I will provide you with some helpful hints so that you do not ever make such a mistake again.

1) I have a heart and a brain AND I make use of them.

2) I am morally-endowed. She is morally-challenged.

3) The lady who sells beansprouts in the market is not my fashion role-model.

4) I am not afraid to be seen.

5) I am not at risk of being slapped and called god-awful names in the street by some woman whose only familiar thing I find about her is her wedding ring.

6) I do not have a secret life, secret schemes or whatever. I do not even have a secret son!!! Haha...

7) I am an independent young lady. She is not independent (rather helpless in a hopeless way, actually). She is not young and she is definitely not a lady.

8) I do not fish. She, on the other hand, hooks...

OK, 8 is an auspicious number so I will end here.

That concludes today's "Effective Anger Management".

No comments: