Thursday, January 26, 2006

Box 1 Has Arrived!

I was supposed to blog about this 2 nights ago but I got distracted the first night when Francois appeared (literally out of nowhere) and whisked Steph and myself out of the flat for a meeting.

A “climbing club” meeting…

Haha…

Me going for a “climbing club” meeting.

------------------------------

The second night I was preoccupied trying to figure out a show Steph and I watched.

Memento.

Billiant movie.

One big puzzle.

------------------------------

So tonight’s the night I finally sit down and blog about the arrival of Box 1!

3Kg!

I have NEVER seen a $10 stamp...

But this box came with MANY $10 stamps...


And inside the box?


Contraband

Chinese New Year Goodies!


Preserved Plums...

Prawn Rolls...


The ultimate item...

BAK KWA

(I half-expected the dogs that sniff the mail to eat it)

Got Merlion somemore...

Very patriotic.

Yummy spices...


Chocolate ingots...


Pork floss...

and lastly,

Pineapple Tarts!!!

A grand total of 8 items...

Very auspicious indeed.

------------------------------

Thanks DT!

------------------------------

Cannot pass customs?

=_=

Mail it, please!

No comments: