Thursday, January 05, 2006

If You Wear Make-Up Or Knows Someone Who Does...

As I was passing through the customs in London, on my return to Aberdeen, I saw and heard an exchange between a customs officer and a lady, who was having her bags checked by the officer.

If you wear make-up, or knows someone who does, I strongly recommend you pay attention starting now.

------------------------------

Customs Officer: Are you carrying any explosives? *I know, very tactful...*

Lady: No.

Customs Officer: Do you wear make-up?

Lady: Yes.

Customs Officer: Well, some make-up contain explosives.

------------------------------

So please...

Next time you buy make-up

Or accompany your girlfriend, wife, mother, aunt or your friendly neighbourhood ba-pok to buy make-up,

remember to ask for

NON-EXPLOSIVE MAKE-UP.





Seriously.

1 Mark Lee is enough.

No comments: