Thursday, January 19, 2006

Business Administration Night Out!

Ok, so Steph and I are not BA students... but that's alright!

You don't have to be a BA student to party!!

From left: Laura (Italy), me, Elliot (It’s a long story… ok, I’m from Holland), Stephanie (France/States) and Julia (Germany)

That was us holding our books together in the library with the

“we survived the exams”

looks on our happy faces!

Then someone fooled around with the photo...

... and made us look like we were in a sports pub

holding sparkling something-juice.

Photoshop REALLY is something!

*winkz*

THAT is a crap photo.

But it was on my camera (?mysteriously) and there are a few things I want to say about it:

  1. It was not taken by me.
  2. I think I know who took it – and I think he’ll make a lousy spy.
  3. Since the photo is so dark, I might as well tell you that it’s a photo of 6 of us standing over the pool table discussing velocity and angles – serious mathematical stuff.

Second place of the night!

Some bar called Paramount that was super super super crowded.

That it was after exams AND "Student Night" didn't help at all...



Actually there were 12 of us!

But for some reason, only the 4 of us kept taking photos…

Haha…



Then there was a THIRD place...

A club called "Espionage".

But there are no photos even though cameras were allowed.

Why?

Because.

Go figure. =)


Bed-time!

Not the most glam of photos...

But I LIKE!!!!!

So there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely pic, sounds like you all had a good time!

Minz said...

We did!!! It was great fun..shame u weren't here.. u having fun at home too? Send my regards to ur dad and rae :)