Monday, October 31, 2005

English Sunday Lunch!

After a late night of partying, we crawled out of bed the next morning to enjoy a typical English Sunday lunch. It had been planned for some time so it was IMPORTANT that we kept to the appointment, in spite of the partying, one flatmate missing, the rain and the flu bug.

We even managed to make it for 1pm, an appropriate time for lunch (normally there's no lunch/dinner time. There's only hungry/not hungry time).


Elli, my fellow "witch" and Smiling Steph (flu bug and all)

Drowsy Julia (big bad flu bug too) and myself

&

THE GUEST OF HONOUR

SUNDAY ROAST!

Apparently, in France (Steph) and Germany (Julia), there are typical French/German Sunday lunches as well.

Although I usually get up past lunch time on Sundays and hence my experience may be lacking in this area, I think there is no such thing as a typical Singaporean lunch right?

No comments: