Friday, October 21, 2005

Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

5 reasons you should watch this show:

  1. Have you seen a Were-Rabbit? Do you know how to create one? Watch and learn...
  2. Gromit is such a loyal dog. Pity he doesn't talk.. I bet he has lots of intelligent things to say.
  3. Great jokes... and lame jokes.
  4. The straight-forward plot that doesn't require too much thinking or following. Very light-hearted and just great to make you feel happy!
  5. The entire show revolves around a vegetable growing contest and the characters look like they are made from plasticine. How funny is that already?

I'm not a fan of cartoons but I loved this.. I would like to wake up like Wallace every morning. At least then I don't have to drag myself out of bed. Suitable for all age groups.

If you're in Singapore, wait for it...it's coming SOON.

29th December.

No comments: