Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fundraising...

Because we were fundraising today, I had to bake something last night. I could have made things simple for myself and bought a cake but I have

i-n-t-e-g-r-i-t-y

So I bought instant muffin mix instead.


Life-saver

Ready to get started...


Milk and 1 egg

Beat the egg into the milk

Add in muffin mix

Add chopped cockroaches raisins

Ready for the oven

Ready to be eaten!


Some of the food we were selling... Most were homemade.

Some were *ahem* store-bought. Tsk tsk...


Rice crispies

Home created - chocolate, marshmellow and smarties!

It was a rather successful joint fundraising (OT, PT, radiographers and sports and exercise science).

Most people came by asking: Is this for charity? What is this in aid for?

And because we were good honest people, we said: It's for our graduation ball next year.

Hey! It pays to be honest! Almost all the food (and there was a lot because everybody brought something) was sold out by lunch time.

4 comments:

Viz said...

wah.. u can cook har.. makes me hungry..

Minz said...

Yummy...haha...I can cook la... it's a matter of whether I want to or not :P I'm gonna post something else about cooking soon...watch for that! eh btw, when I went to your blog, I really tot I went to the wrong blog... unrecognizable!

Verce said...

They look tasty.
Not bad arh u.
Send me some cookies. I'll send u my yearbook. HAHAHA!

Minz said...

Haha...The deal sounds good. But not good enough. How about cookies for a recent (within the last 3 months) photo? Yes, women are demanding. =)