Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What shall I eat today?

Do you ever have a problem deciding what to eat? Are you often faced with so many choices that you waste precious time pondering what to have?

I don't.

What I eat each day is decided for me by EXPIRY DATES.

How simple is that?

The cheesecake is "best before" tomorrow. Ok, note to self: eat cheesecake today.

The fish is "best before" next week. Finish fish this week.

Biscuits are "best before" next year. Biscuits can wait.

The ham is "best before" last week and looks slightly green. Right. Do not eat ham although I'm madly craving for it.

See? Very simple. Just follow the expiry/"best before" dates and you won't go wrong.

The precious time I saved from deciding what to eat can now be better used.

Hmm... What shall I wear today?

** We raised ₤304+ yesterday! Very successful considering items were priced between 3 for ₤0.20 and ₤0.50.

No comments: